Since its release in 2003, WordPress has never stopped growing. In fact, it now powers 34% of the web. WordPress is the best CMS for SEO. Here are 10 reasons why.
- WordPress Focuses on User Experience: WordPress’s themes and plugins work together to make websites professional, user-friendly, and attractive.
- WordPress Allows You to Create Attractive Permalinks: The beauty of being able to edit your article’s permalink is you can plug your keyword into the URL.
- WordPress Makes Metadata Easy to Manage: SEO titles and metadata improves how search engines interpret the relevance of your site.
- Optimizing Images for SEO Is Simple on WordPress: Images are essential to your blog posts. One or two of them, used in a timely way, breaks up your blog into interesting, readable sections.
- WordPress’s Sites Don’t Frustrate Users with Slow Load Time: Page speed is a Google ranking factor in mobile search. So if your site is slow, it’ll not only frustrate users but push you lower on Google’s SERPs.
- WordPress Is Optimized for Mobile Users: The great news is if you’re already using WordPress to power your site, you don’t need to do anything extra to make your website accessible on mobile devices.
- WordPress Helps You Integrate Your Campaign with Social Media: Social media is gigantic today, and it’s one of the best platforms for marketing your brand. On WordPress, you can create customized social media buttons for your blog so it’s easier for readers to share your content.
- WordPress Has Awesome Plugins Made Specifically for SEO: When you use WordPress, optimizing for higher ranking becomes simple. All you need is to install the right plugins.
- WordPress Is Easy to Integrate with Other Software Tools: You already know how easy it is to integrate WordPress with Google Analytics and Yoast.
- WordPress Has SEO-Friendly Themes: Keywords and metadata aren’t the only components search engine spiders examine for relevance. Another hugely important thing they look for is good webpage design. When you use WordPress, you never have to worry about optimizing your site design for SEO yourself.
Dominate the SERPs with WordPress
It’s not hard to find the best CMS for SEO. With WordPress, you have a platform that’s packed with SEO-friendly themes, plugins, and tools.
Hire us for Missing Element In Your Business Growth With The Result-Driven Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency.